Union Whaling land station by “the Bluff” close Durban. This station was closed in 1974/75 and all operations after this was taken over by United Whaling newly refurbished Premier Drive.
Thanks to Allan Jackson for permission to post photo. Read more on his side Facts About Durban.
Foto via Margaret surmon
Year: 1954
Click the image for a larger version.

%d bloggers like this: